ESPZEN is Singapore?s leading Amateur Football Management Company, by popular demand ESPZEN will be transferring its award winning league management model to the exciting sport of indoor futsal.
Teaming up with UBERSPORTs (1018 East Coast Road next to Burger King) the owners and operators of one of Singapore?s leading Indoor Football Arena, we are pleased to offer a variety of leagues
on different days and times of the week to suit every teams needs.
UBERSPORTS arena boasts FOUR INDOOR FIFA sized artificial turf pitches in a location which is arguably the most accessible of all the indoor arenas in Singapore, being located along the
East Coast Park a 15 mins drive from the CBD. After the game, players can continue to watch other league games taking place or can head down to the beach for a swim, or nearby bars and
restaurants for post game analysis. Furthermore there is ample parking in the vicinity.
The 5-a-side leagues will be managed with the same characteristics as our successful 11-a-side leagues, with our long term vision of providing TIERED amateur futsal leagues by season 3
ie different divisions 1,2,3,4 to ensure all teams play teams of their equal ability).
Key Rules and Regulations:
- Teams may register unlimited players
- Only 10 players may participate on Match Day
- All teams must have matching set of jerseys with numbers
- Leagues to paid in full to confirm registration
- No postponements of games allowed once fixtures declared
- To keep fees low (ie SGD8 per player per game) no prize money will be offered, Top Two League teams will win 12 Medals and a trophy each
- Each game will be 20 mins each way, with rolling subs
- Qualified Referee will manage each game